Why choose European
Services we provide
Tiling and backsplashes
in a range of materials
Master baths and suites
Full bathroom renovations
say about us!
These guys did an exceptional job remodeling my master bathroom. They were the most communicative and most professional of all who I got bids from. Igor’s crew was always on time, as well as was providing daily updates at the end of each day. The end result is astonishing!! The bathroom looks so elegant and modern. Thank you so much and will be returning soon for a kitchen remodel!
Originally reviewed at Angie's List
Frequently asked questions
about complete bathroom remodeling
Yes. For most of us, a bathroom remodel is a significant financial undertaking. Between materials and labor costs, the price of a new bathroom adds up quickly. But, the return on the investment is worth it. Aside from adding joy and comfort to your life, it adds to the value of your home.
- Initial Consultation: We meet with the homeowner to discuss their needs and brainstorm ideas.
- Proposal: We come up with a plan and a generalized budget for the project.
- Decision: We come to an agreement with the homeowner and they sign off on the proposal.
- Design: We draft up a blueprint and choose materials that suit the customer’s budget. We also come up with a more specific allowance.
- Finalize Proposal: The customer approves the design or asks for adjustments. We agree on a set allowance. This won’t change without the customer’s approval.
- Schedule Job: We work with the customer to choose a time that works well for both of us.
- Remodel: We get to work! From here, we’ll demo, rough-in, and rebuild. This step can involve any number of sub-steps depending on the nature of the project.
Yes, a EuroPlus Renovation consultant will help you to create a unique design and choose everything you need.