Services we do for exterior painting
Doors, Trims, Windows,
Fascia Painting, etc.
Which Areas Do You Want to Paint?
Vinyl or aluminum siding
Exterior Painting Process
say about us!
All work was done perfectly! So far EuroPlus Renovations gave me the best remodeling experience! Would definitely hire again!
Originally reviewed at Angie's List
Frequently asked questions
about exterior painting
Generally an exterior paint job takes about one week from beginning to end, including pressure washing, prep, painting and clean up. Of course, each home will have individual considerations that may add to or take away from the projected timeline.
- How intricate or complex is your home? – angles, lines, architectural features, and other unique considerations can be tough to navigate and thoroughly coat without the right tools and experience.
- How tall is your home? – it may not look bad from the ground, but working from a ladder can be another story. It’s important to be confident that you can work safely and reach every inch of your house.
- Repairs – exterior painting involves far more than just paint. Are you able to confidently make repairs and properly prepare the surfaces?
- Do you have the equipment and materials? – exterior painting often involves buckets, brushes, sprayers, drop cloths, caulk, ladders, primer, lifts, rags, tape, and more.
- Do you have the right product knowledge? – painting, when done well, is as much science as elbow grease. Knowing the way products interact with each other and your home’s surfaces is an essential part of making sure your paint lasts longer than a summer or two.
Yes. Most people we work for are not home while work is going on. While you are at work or running errands, our crew will be busy painting. We are licensed and fully insured so there is nothing to worry about.
We never charge a fee to provide an estimate for your painting project.