Why choose a
Services we provide
Complete kitchen design
overview with renovation ideas
Kitchen cabinet selection
Flooring and windows
Lighting, electrical, and plumbing
say about us!
I had my kitchen remodeled by Euro Plus. They did a fantastic job. The best experience I’ve had with remodeling contractors. Dmitriy did an excellent job managing the process and Igor is an extremely professional crew leader. They went above and beyond to educate us on the differences between products and how it would affect our home. I would definitely hire them again!
Originally reviewed at Google
Frequently asked questions
about complete kitchen remodeling
If you sell your home, you can expect a large return on your kitchen remodeling investment. A well-designed kitchen is an attractive feature for a house and can increase its value and desirability. It is not uncommon for you to recuperate the cost of your kitchen remodel when you sell your home.
- Demolition: We’ll start by getting rid of all the things that won’t be in your new space. This includes removing old cabinetry, walls, sinks, and appliances.
- Plumbing: If we need to, we will replace the old plumbing in your kitchen, ensuring it’s ready to handle all the new features.
- Electrical: We’ll update all electrical components and replace any old lighting fixtures you no longer want.
- Drywall: Our professional team will install new drywall.
- Paint: We’ll paint the new drywall and existing walls the exact color of your choice.
- Flooring: We’ll add all the new flooring and baseboards.
- Cabinetry: All new cabinetry will be delivered and installed.
- Countertops: The countertops will be installed on top of the new cabinetry.
- Backsplash: If you have chosen to add a backsplash, we will install it under the cabinets and around your sink and stove.
- Appliances: Lastly, all the new appliances will be installed, and any final hardware will be added to cabinetry.
The first step to begin your kitchen remodel process is simply to pick up the phone and call us for a free consultation! If you already have a kitchen design in mind, then great! If not, don’t worry! We can walk you through each step of the kitchen remodel process, including budget, materials, design, & execution.
There is no exact timeframe for the completion of a kitchen renovation, as several factors play a role in determining how long the project will take. From the moment you decide on materials, you should plan for the completion date to be several months in the future. This is especially true if you are installing custom cabinets, as they usually require about eight to ten weeks to build. The extent of the renovation, as well as the availability of the materials you choose and the current workload of your contractor, will all play a role in how long the project will require for completion. Once all the materials are ready, and demolition is done, the installation process can usually be completed in a few weeks.
Generally speaking, before construction begins, you’ll want to clear out the area being worked on of all your personal belongings that can be removed. Although, we cover the areas surrounding our work area, you’ll want to protect your furniture from dust with plastic and/or sheets.
While we understand you are likely on a budget when renovating your kitchen, we don’t suggest cutting corners too drastically. Doing so can result in disappointment with the finished project because you didn’t choose to use the best quality products. You truly do get what you pay for, so the cheaper the price, the lower the quality. The best way to save on your renovation is to postpone parts of the project instead of cutting quality. Our suggestion is to invest your money in the best quality products, even if that means limiting the number of products you buy.