Tile Installation, Maintenance & Repair
Reasons why tiles are the perfect home improvement idea
Use With Radiant
Of Your Home
Services we provide
Areas we work with tiles
Types of tile we work with
say about us!
Very professional, polite and with a “can do” attitude. Seems like there is nothing impossible for them. Thanks for turning my hut into a palace.
Originally reviewed at Angie's List
Frequently asked questions
about complete Tile Installation
We recommend hiring a professional tile setter to ensure the best quality installation for your project. You will see the tiles every day, and you want to ensure the installation looks the best it possibly can. As professional tile setters, we also remain current on new trends and products that can be used in a tile installation.
Choosing a tile size depends on several factors – the size of the room, the pattern the tiles will be installed in, any design/pattern on the tile, the shape of the tile and the overall visual effect you want the tile to have. Considering these factors and many others will help you choose the appropriate size of tile for your space.
The cost of the project is based on several factors. Typically, a project estimate is based on blueprints, scaled drawings and field measurements of the project area, the grade of materials selected and the complexity of the project. Final pricing is calculated on actual material, specific details and any “special” requirements or add-on items or services you, the client, requests and as agreed upon between us and you.
Each project is different with respect to size and complexity; therefore a project can take anywhere from a day to several weeks to complete. As such we work continuously without interruptions to meet our deadlines while keeping the disruption of your daily lifestyle to a minimum.
- Durable: Tile is one of the most durable flooring or wall treatment options out there, thanks to the firing and glazing process that makes it so tough. Porcelain tiles are especially resistant to scratches and high traffic.
- Stylish: Since tile can take on basically any color, shape, or size, there’s no end to the style possibilities.
- Easy to clean: Tile doesn’t require any special cleaning products. Simply sweep and mop tile flooring, and scrub tile walls to keep the surface looking great.
- Low-maintenance: No need to polish or refinish! Your tile will maintain its beauty without a lot of hassle.
- More affordable than stone: With ceramic and porcelain tile, you can get the look of natural stone without the price or the maintenance requirements.
Difficult installation: Unless you spend a lot of your free time laying tile, you probably won’t have the experience to perfectly tile your floor or wall. Professional installation is recommended.